Monday, June 4, 2012

Brooklynn Decides to WALK!!!! :D





After 3 years of hard work and dedication from both Brooklynn, her therapists and Me, she finally decided to walk on her own!

This past Sunday, I was helping Brooklynn walk (with help from her holding on to my hands) and she decided to just let go herself and take a couple steps. I was super excited but I knew it was probably just a one time thing.

Then later that day I looked over and she was walking to me! I was in total and complete shock! She spent about 2 hours going back and forth in the kitchen and living room walking without any help! :) She doesn't walk 100% of the time still but she walks quite a bit now.


Our family is so excited and are so happy to see our little cutie continue to learn and grow. Thank you all for your love, support, prayers and encouragement throughout these past years :) We love you all! :)




Video info:
 If you are having issues watching this video, go here to view it :) 



1 comment:

Lauralee said...

That is so awesome Camille. I can hardly believe it. Finally! Congratulations. You have been a patient mama. What an accomplishment for Brooklynn too.