Friday, September 14, 2012

Bear Lake Trip






I thought Brooklynn was going to hate the boat but she loved it! she loved the wind and layed back and relaxed the entire time. (love the face zac is  doing in the background)

We went on a trip to bear lake this summer. It was a lot of fun. We took the boat out almost every day even with the girls. lol. gotta love their life jackets. It squished their chubby cheeks a bit but they got used to the life jackets after a few mins and hey they were safe :).  Pics above are us wake surfing...or at least attempting it. Jake got up on the board the first time, it took me till the 3rd day and many times of falling to finally get up on the board and stay up. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of the time I actually stayed up. Jaden did really well and despite his fears of getting into the water, he did and realized it wasn't so bad.

No comments: