Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I can finally SEE!




So, brooklynns glasses finally came in from their order. We didn't have a huge selection, and these were the cutest on her. I suppose they are little bit big for her, but she can always grow into them. :) We have the ends of the glasses bend so they fit around her ears and stay on better, but she can still take them off, so we got some bands to put on them that fit around her head to keep them on.

At first, she hated them and would not keep them on for the life of her. But I kept putting them back on and telling her to keep them on. Once she got used to them, and realized she could see she kept them on. I took them off to clean them for her (cuz she kept touching the lenses and they were all fingerprinty) and she kept looking around like "what the heck, I can't see anymore" and was wanting me to put them back on her.

I am so thankful that we figured out one of little brooky's problems and had the resources to fix it for her. :)

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

How how cute are those! It's so great you figured out she needed them. You are a good mom to pick up on all those things and then be consistent with it. You have some lucky kids.