Friday, April 29, 2011

My 23rd Birthday / easter 2011 and the Monte Bean Museum












So my 23rd Birthday was this month on the 15th. Instead of a cake I just had some of my favorite "sweet moments" brownies from pillsbury. They are the best, I highly recommend them lol.

For easter its a tradition to go to what we call "the easter park" its really a park in provo, but we go there every easter to have a picnic etc with my family. It turned out to be rather cold so we stuck to our backup plan we have every year...the monte bean museum. I have a lot of fun happy memories as a kid going there on easter. The kids really enjoyed it, especially the reptile show they had. Jaden even put his hand in the air for the guy to call on him and asked some questions, it was adorable.

For easter, we colored eggs, we had a blast doing it, especially jaden. He kept asking if there were more eggs to color.

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

WAY awesome eggs. I wanted to see up close pictures! Fun fun ideas. I missed the Bean. Dang. It looks like fun. Jaden is such a cool kid. He looks a lot like you these days. And I hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Did you get my card?