
I found this shelf at DI....yes DI everyone....for $1! and i painted it. :) ( the dress is my blessing dress)

The shelf on the left i also found at DI for only $3, and the thing on the right my mom let me have. i painted both, and im gonna get little baskets to hold the things in the shelves to make it look neater.

I got this little shelf at DI as well for only a buck and painted it and then rearranged with other stuff i had for jadens bedroom.

Jaden was in desperate need of some ways to organize his toys. so i took some cardboard boxes i was gonna throw out and covered them in white paper and labeled them. it was easy, cheap, and has been very effective in helping him keep his room cleaner :)

I found this Dresser out by our dumpster ( i think our neighbors who were moving were gettin rid of it) and so i took it. hehe, im such a pack rat i know, but why let a perfectly good piece of furniture go to waste? It was pretty scratched up etc, but after i painted it, it looks wonderful now. i am gonna get new handles for it to make it look nicer too. :)
1 comment:
OMG Mill you're so awesome! I want to add some extra shelves to my house, and get some book cases and things like that. DI sounds like the place to go!
Those look so good! You're such a crafty, cute lil momma!
Post a Comment