
Here are a couple profile views of Brooklynn's face that we got when we did the ultrasound. :) Her profile looks exactly like jaden's....but maybe that is just how all babies faces look like hehe
well at my last doc appt. i was almost 35 weeks along and only measuring around 32, so they were a bit worried that she wasnt growing well. So they had me do an ultrasound, and found nothing wrong with her except the fact that she was very small, measuring only around 31 weeks along.
I am very happy to know nothin is wrong with her, but i am also a bit depressed now that they are saying i have around another month onto my due date. I was getting very anxious and very very ready to have her.
I bet most of you can realize what it would feel like to have someone tell you this.....ur almost done, ur counting down the days, ur almost there, and then you find out you have twice that long left. its very disheartening and discouraging.
So they are going to keep my due date for right now, but are going to monitor her for a couple weeks and if she is still consistently growing and staying behind they will officially move my due date to prolly somewhere at the very end of May.
Sorry for complaining and thanks for taking the time to read all this. :) Love you all.
1 comment:
Oh Camille I am sorry! I would be very anxious to have her already too, BUT at least she is healthy!!!
Post a Comment