







Our family recently went on a vacation with Jake's family to the west coast which consisted of northern Cali and southern Oregon. It was Camille's first time to California and Oregon. Jake used to live in Oregon and this was the first time since moving to Utah to visit his home state which was fun.
We first went to the Redwood forest in Cali which was amazing! it was seriously the most beautiful place i have ever been. First we drove through a couple miles of the beautiful redwoods, and then got out of the car and walked on a trail that went for a while. It looked like something of a movie. The forest was so green, thick and lucious. I never knew that anything could be so green. hahaha I took a picture (top picture)that looked like exactly the spot where they shot the "eewok" Starwars, where leah first meets the eewok. The whole place looked just like where they shot that part of Starwars. It was such a peaceful place to be. I want to become a hermit and live in that forest. hahaha. Seriously though, i would love to just build a house away from everyone in it. That would be my dream house. :) I was in heaven the whole time we were there. I sat there staring at the forest in awe for i think a half hour. It was so beautiful.
Jaden enjoyed looking at the greenery and running on the trail. He would not hold still. it was so hard to get a picture of him cuz he was running so much. He liked to pick the clovers and ferns that were on the trail and hold them.
Jake enjoyed seeing the redwood forest again, but said that he mostly liked seeing jaden and my reaction to seeing it. I think that is half the fun of a vacation, is just to see your kids loving it and having fun.
Jaden enjoyed looking at the greenery and running on the trail. He would not hold still. it was so hard to get a picture of him cuz he was running so much. He liked to pick the clovers and ferns that were on the trail and hold them.
Jake enjoyed seeing the redwood forest again, but said that he mostly liked seeing jaden and my reaction to seeing it. I think that is half the fun of a vacation, is just to see your kids loving it and having fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment