













e

r











I needed some pictures of my girls, but i didn't want to pay a ton for it so I decided to do it myself. Well, it turned out to be a bit more difficult than i had expected. I took some pictures of my sister in laws baby and they were a lot easier, because infants don't move constantly like toddlers. lol
I had to hold a spotlight, try to direct them/distract them, get them to smile, and take the picture all at the same time. It was quite difficult, and a lot of the pictures didnt' turn out as great as I would have liked (blurry or not the perfect angle or lighting) cuz the girls wouldn't hold still or smile/look at the camera, but oh well, I suppose it will do.
I love their outfits though :) I can't wait to do some more cute ones when they are a little bit older and will sit more still. :) Now i need to do some pictures of Jaden :) he will be great to photograph, he loves being in front of the camera, what a ham ;) hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment