Tuesday, December 28, 2010

christmas 2010





I was seriously hyperventilating when i got my tablet, i have been wanting one forever and it was a huge surprise.


JaKelle waking up on christmas

Jake and I in our new pjs on christmas eve


Christmas Gifts:
-Jaden: tool set, fishing set, puzzles, electric guitar with microphone, basketball and hoop, dinosaur, sponge bob air hockey, "cars" art set
-Brooklynn:train pull-a-long toy, ladybug pull-a-long toy, learning blocks, wooden stackable blocks, play cash register, learning baby laptop, stroller(also JaKelle's), a couple rattles, rattle ball,coat
-JaKelle: clothes, baby toys, learning canopy toy, stroller(also brooklynn's)
-Jake: snowboard, boots and bindings, other snowboarding accessories, Ps3, game headset, Ps3 games, robe, "the office" mug and collectible glass,
-Camille: sewing machine, sewing machine accessories, tablet, robe, laminator,

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

looks like an awesome and very fun Christmas! A sewing machine and a tablet you lucky girl! Let me know how you like your tablet, I'm still using the good 'ol mouse!