Sunday, June 13, 2010
Its a Girl! :)
We just found out that we are having another girl. We are really excited and are now brainstorming names since we were thinkin it was a boy. Because this may be our last child, and if it was a boy we would have had his middle name be jacob after jake, but since its a girl, i still want to somehow incorporate jakes name into her name. So i was thinkin maybe Jacquell (pronounced Juh-Kell) as her first name using the first three letters in Jacob's name in hers. I don't know if jake will like it but we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I coached at Payson I had a cheerleader named Jakenzie (sounds just like Makenzie but with a J sound) and she liked going by Jake. She was super cute so it make the name cute. Just an option! :D
Post a Comment