
On one of the 4-wheeling trails we found this little house that was built right into the rock wall. It was called the "peaceful place" and it had the key to the door hanging on the handle of the door. I guess it is there just for anyone to use if they want whenever they want. They even had a journal entry type thing in the house that people who have stayed in it can write about their stay there. It was such a cool little place to find.

Someone must come and re stalk the place and clean it, cuz it even has matches and toilet paper and stuff. Its so much fun to see the kind of stuff they have there for people...this place is prolly pretty old too.

The house has two rooms, one with a bed, stove, table etc, and a bigger one that is pretty much empty that you could use for almost anything.


They have an outhouse too! though, a bit funny that there is no door lol, but the location is soooo far away from anyone it prolly is more convienent and keeps the smell to a minamal.






the ash-pots at anticline look-out.....they are cool lookin










3 comments:
Camille your belly is still sooo small! I swear I am just as big as you are! :) How are you feeling
those ash-pots look awesome! What a fun trip. We miss you guys!
Looks like you had a great time. I think Moab would be a fun one to go visit.
Post a Comment