Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My new haircut!






My new haircut. I took these pictures a while after i had styled it, so it doesn't look as good, but you get the general idea.....the big secret is that.....i cut it myself...eeeek, yes i know, but it actually turned out a lot better than i expected lol. now i just need to dye it!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG that's a hot haircut! You have some serious talent there!

Nick, Alex, & Nixon said...

MIL! Remember how once upon a time we were best friends. And remember how i now do hair.... Yes. Stop doing your own hair (although i'm extremely impressed!)! Come to me and let me do it! You'll get a friend discount. VERY CHEAP! Ha ha you nerd. Looks good though! Its a longer version of what i have right now! Any mines crazy red! Let me color it! we'll have some fun! love you!

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Wow, I cannot believe you cut it yourself! It looks so good! Wanna cut mine lol?!

Camille Evans said...

lol actually i did trim the front so it looks much better now :) lol and alex yes i need to get it colored badly and i would love for you to do it. i have a friend who usually does it cuz she knows what i like and i trust her (although i trust you too alex lol) and she kept blowing me off so i got so impatient i just did it myself, lol. give me a call sometime and i would love for you to do it!

Kristy said...

Camille! I am impressed. I was just looking at the pictures of your hair and thought to myself, "Whoever cut her hair did a good job." Then I found out it was you! Have you ever thought of going to hair school?

Kristy

Camille Evans said...

haha ya actually, that is what i was going to do when i got out of high school, but things didnt really go according to plans so i never got around to it lol. I guess i have watched enough people get their hair cut and i know the basics so it wasnt too hard,just the fact that it was on my own head was the hardest part lol