Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Brooklynn's Baby announcement!

No, No, i haven't had her yet hehe, i was just bored one day and decided to make her announcements or what will be. I just cant decide weather to put the picture in it on the computer and print it all out, or to take this idea and use scrapbooking supplies etc to make this same announcement. any input?

6 comments:

Mike & Carly said...

That is adorable I like it a lot! I dunno which one to tell you to do though.. print it out or scrapbook them. Scrapbooking would take a lot of time and might be hard with a new born.. But thats just a thought :) But I think you would do an awesome job scrapbooking them as well! :)

Jenn said...

Scrapbooking rulez! That's my vote. But Carly is correct, that would be time consuming. Oh but so stinkin adorable!!

Camille Evans said...

thank you guys for your input, i think the only way i'll scrapbook them is if i do it before she comes lol if i dont get around to it, i guess i'll print them out hehe. :)

Kristy said...

I really like scrapbooking, but I think it would be fun to have it all printed out with her picture right on it. So my vote is do it on the computer. How did you do that, by the way? Do you have a computer program?

Kristy Peterson (your cousin) :)

Camille Evans said...

i just did it in photoshop, i love photoshop :) you can pretty much do anything in that program.

Lauralee said...

Camille, from past experience I would say you should print them out. One would be cute to scrapbook, but even if you only do 10, it's going to be a lot of work. A surprising amount. With a new baby I would vote to print, plus the cute scroll-y design at the top would look better printed anyway:) It is extremely cute though!!! I'm impressed with your photoshop skills.