My belly progressively getting bigger! Strange thing is, i dont feel that big! with jaden i was ALOT bigger. when i was preg with jaden, at 3 months i looked like the 5 months i am now with brooklynn. Hopefully that means i wont get any new stretch marks yea! I'm half way done...well actually more than half way, because im finally in my 23rd week!
5 comments:
Wow, that has gone so fast! And you are right, you aren't looking so big. Nice.
Camille your belly is so cute! I love it! Your so small to begin with that and you look so cute prego!
Awww... I hope someday I can be a cute pregnant girl like you are. Congrats!!
Hi Camille,
It was fun to see you and Jaden at the Christmas party a couple weeks ago. You really are pretty tiny for being 5 months pregnant! Maybe your baby will be little! :)
Kristy
Mil! Let me know how things are going!
Love ya!
Alex
Post a Comment