2 months along and i was excited to notice the first signs of my "baby bump". I had to take a pic of my bare belly or u wouldnt really be able to tell it was there.... which i kinda hate at this stage, u dont really look pregnant yet, so it looks like im just neglecting my excersice and am gettin a pooch, so im attempting to suck it in. hehe. I have seemed to out wit morning sickness...hehe *evil laugh* hahaha so that is good :) and other than the fact that i still havent been to the doc because im still trying to desperately find some sort of health insurance...there isnt much stress or problems with this pregnancy so far. :) i will keep ya all updated! :)
Friday, October 3, 2008
2 months. first signs of baby bump!
2 months along and i was excited to notice the first signs of my "baby bump". I had to take a pic of my bare belly or u wouldnt really be able to tell it was there.... which i kinda hate at this stage, u dont really look pregnant yet, so it looks like im just neglecting my excersice and am gettin a pooch, so im attempting to suck it in. hehe. I have seemed to out wit morning sickness...hehe *evil laugh* hahaha so that is good :) and other than the fact that i still havent been to the doc because im still trying to desperately find some sort of health insurance...there isnt much stress or problems with this pregnancy so far. :) i will keep ya all updated! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Camille congrats at on the second pregnancy! I happened to look at your blog and noticed we have the same background lol! Your little boy is so adorable btw!
Post a Comment